FIELD TRIP DRIVERS
It is school policy that a bus be used for all field trips outside Utah County. For field trips within the county, the school may use a bus or parent drivers for transportation. All field trip drivers are required to bring their driver's license, current insurance card, and a printed copy of their Risk Management Driver’s Test score. Drivers should check in at the office on the day of the field trip, and then report to the classroom.
To take the Risk Management Driver's Test:
1. Go to Defensive Driver Training (Click Here)
2. Enter your First and Last Name, your email, and a password. The password must be 8 characters long, contain one capital letter, and a number. The security keyword for our school is noah
3. Click the launch button to begin the training. Watch the video segments and answer the questions to complete the course.
4. Following the videos there are 25 multiple choice questions. You must score at least 70% or higher to pass the test. The test can be reviewed and taken over again if you do not pass on the first attempt.
5. Once the course is completed, forward the "Course Completed" email to email@example.com or print the certificate you received and bring it to the front office.
Scores on the driver test are valid for two years from the date you took the test. The test does not need to be taken every year.