ASPIRE is Noah Webster Academy's student information system. From ASPIRE you can access student profiles, attendance, grades, lunch balance, etc... For further instructions on creating an account, please see the information below.
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
1) Below the login box there is a link to 'request a username'.
2) Enter in your child's Student ID Number(call 426-6624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for this number) and the Date of Birth for that child. Hit the 'Lookup Student' button.
3) If the information about your student was correct, you will be asked to create a username and password for your account.
ONCE LOGGED IN YOU CAN:
1) View your child's school profile
2) View your child's attendance
3) View your child's upcoming assignments,missing assignments, and grades
4) View your child's lunch balance and apply for free/reduce lunch
5) Contact all your child's teacher's by email
Only one login is needed to access all of the accounts for your children. Once you login you will see all the children in your family. Select the child you wish you view by clicking on his or her name.