UNIFORM SPOT CHECK:
The office will be judging and looking for these things based on guidelines from our website.
1. Uniform top-collared shirt and either flag red, navy blue, white, baby blue, butter yellow or hunter green.
2. Uniform bottoms--blue or tan--no jeans. Skirts and shorts must be knee length.
3. Name badge
4. Any jackets are school uniform compliant
5. Shoes must be closed toe and no lights
6. Socks that are mid-calf or below can be any color but any socks, tights or leggings above mid-calf must be uniform color.
Visit our Monthly Reading page (to your left) to record your scholar's reading minutes for MARCH.
Our class code is N9NPR. Book Orders are due by April 27th.
Ordering online is fast and easy:
- VISIT scholastic.com/readingclub
- ENTER the one-time Class Activation Code (top of this letter)
- SHOP from a carefully curated selection of the best books and value packs
- SUBMIT your order (PAY online!) and earn FREE Books for our classroom
- All book orders will be shipped to our classroom so we can celebrate the joy of reading together!
*Please make all payments online. Do not bring me cash/check.
Check ASPIRE and our website, then send me an email!
If you have questions about writing or social studies, please contact
Mrs. Muhlestein - Writing (email@example.com) or
Mr. Brown - Social Studies (firstname.lastname@example.org)